A video recorded shows a man who urinated on a live electrical wire before the electricity sparked all over the place
The man was seen with a bottle and information gathered shows it contains alcohol
when the man started urinating, immediately his urine came in contact with the live electrical wire, it sparked and exploded.
The condition of the man is however unknown and man wasn’t seen after the spark.
See the video below
Read more on our Metro Page
- Lady In Police Custody For Allegedly Killing Mother, Chopped Off The Head, Cuts Her To Pieces And Eats Flesh
- Traidmarc returns to Nigeria with 24-track album ‘Epilogue’
- Davido’s Older Brother, Adewale Adeleke And Wife Expecting Their First Child
- I am happy without marriage, kids – Don Jazzy reveals
- “From bum shorts to leggings” – Fans drags Ozo over choice of outfit