According to Olamide, nobody was born to remain stagnant, otherwise, we would have been born with roots for feet.
- killing of Iran’s Soleimani, others listed by Donald Trump as achievements, as his tenure comes to an End
- Sea pirates arrested for kidnapping four Americans in Bayelsa
- National Guard in high demand ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration Next Week
- Sanwo-Olu gives new directives, order civil servants to work from home till Feb 1
- Last Federal Execution Of Trump Era carried out by USA
Popular Nigerian rapper, Olamide Adedeji has taken to his verified Twitter account to charge his 4.1 million followers to change.
According to the Carpe Diem crooner, nobody was born to remain stagnant, other wise we would have been born with roots for feet.
He urged his followers to observe their environment to see that everything is constantly evolving and changing, hence they should also take actions to enforce change.
He tweeted:Look around you. Everything changes. Everything on this earth is in a continuous state of evolving, refining, improving, adapting, enhancing…changing. You were not put on this earth to remain stagnant.
If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet. Carpe diem !