The 18-year-old lady, who lost her life during a sex romp in the Yobe state government lodge in Damaturu, has been identified as Bilikisu Ali.
- “If you dare me, I’ll spill all your bad records” – Bobrisky says as she blasts Nkechi Blessing
- Linda Osifo Signs New Endorsement Deal With Real Estate Company, Vandaniel Properties (Photos)
- Woman CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH a 13-year-old boy
- Lala Akindoju Celebrates Her Husband, Chef Fregz With Sweet Words On His Birthday
- Nancy Isime Reveals How She Attempted Suicide During Childhood (Video)
According to reports, the teenager graduated from secondary school last year. It was gathered that foam was coming out of her mouth when her body was discovered in the lodge on January 6th.
The man who was in the room with the deceased lady, Dr Albash who claimed to be an employee of the Ministry of Police Affairs has been arrested over the death of the 18-year-old girl, who reportedly died while they were having sex in the lodge.
The spokesman for the state police command, Abdulkareem Dungus, while confirming the sad incident stated that the suspect reported that the girl was brought to him by his friends on the night of January 6th, 2021 around 8pm in the Government Lodge in Damaturu.
Hours into their sexual rendezvous, Dr Albash discovered that the girl was lifeless and raised alarm. According to the police, the girl had foam coming out of her mouth when her corpse was found.
Albash admits that he had sex with the deceased but claims she died due to intake of drugs. Albash and the friends who brought the lady to him have been taken into police custody.