The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the 2020 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) results.
The Registrar, Professor Godswill Obioma made the disclosure while speaking at the NECO headquarters in Minna, Niger State.
The results showed a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects, according to the Registrar.
He stated that four schools in Adamawa, two in Kaduna, two in Kastina, two in Niger, one in Taraba and one in the FCT were derecognised by the Council for engaging in mass cheating.
He also added that the Council blacklisted 24 supervisors who engaged in assisting and approving, connivance with non-candidates to write answers on chalkboards for students and poor supervision.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Stop foreign businesses exploiting our markets, Buhari directs Revenue Collectors
- Beware of fake ‘COVID-19 Inspectors’ in Abuja, FCTA warns Residents
- Top Somali official killed in Mogadishu
- Don Davis’ mother calls out Reno Omokri, Deeper Life members for allegedly threatening her (Video)
- Prominent South African minister dies of Covid-19 complications