Popular actress and media personality, Toke Makinwa has asked to join the stingy women association after the hashtag started trending on Twitter.
The hashtag started after Nigerian men formed a group called #StingyMenAssociation in order to block the habit of spending on women.
This led to women to form their own group called #StingyWomenAssociation to counter the group formed by men.
Seeing the hashtag, Toke in solidarity with the women association asked how she can sign up.
Taking to Twitter,
She tweeted:“This stingy men association na wa ooo… Abeg where can I sign up for Close legs association #Wemoveeee”
Meanwhile, Twitter users have reacted to her tweet, as some men drag her for saying she wants to join the stingy women association.
- Stop foreign businesses exploiting our markets, Buhari directs Revenue Collectors
- Beware of fake ‘COVID-19 Inspectors’ in Abuja, FCTA warns Residents
- Top Somali official killed in Mogadishu
- Don Davis’ mother calls out Reno Omokri, Deeper Life members for allegedly threatening her (Video)
- Prominent South African minister dies of Covid-19 complications