Nollywood actor and social media commentator, Uche Maduagwu has advised ladies not to have anything doing with a man who can’t give them at least N150,000 for shopping.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
According to him, such men aren’t good husband material. Maduagwu, in a post on his Instagram page claimed that giving women excess money is the most romantic gesture in any relationship.
He stressed that any man who can’t give his woman at least N150k for shopping is cannot be a good husband because they can’t afford 150k as a romantic gesture in relationships.
He wrote:”Dear ladies any man that can not give you at least 150k for shopping is not a good husband material because giving your woman excess money is the most romantic gesture in any relationship”