The All Progressives Congress (APC) has suspended a governorship aspirant in the last gubernatorial election in Ondo State, Mrs Jumoke Anifowose.
Her suspension, which was with immediate effect, was contained in a letter signed by 25 out of the 29 officers of the party in Igboroko One, ward two of Owo Local Government Area of the state after their meeting.
Mrs Anifowose, daughter of a former governor of Ondo State, Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, was suspended for her alleged anti-party activities.
According to the party, Anifowose was giving the party a bad image through her unbecoming activities.
Her letter of suspension accused her of not attending party meetings in the last four years.
She recently lost a case instituted against Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, challenging his eligibility to contest the last governorship election.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- BBNaija Organizers Announces Lockdown Edition Reunion (Video)
- BBNaija’s Ozo reveals how he handles his female admirers as a superstar
- Alexei Navalny Stripped Of ‘prisoner Of Conscience’ Status By Amnesty International Over His Comments That Compared Immigrants To Cockroaches
- “Let Bobrisky come out without makeup to challenge me” – Upcoming crossdresser, Michelle Page challenges Bobrisky to a beauty contest (Video)
- Truck Driver Crushes Four Hawkers To Death In Anambra As He Was Trying To Escape From Revenue Collectors