Ebuka Obi-Uchendu shared the big announcement via his Twitter account.
- Stop foreign businesses exploiting our markets, Buhari directs Revenue Collectors
- Beware of fake ‘COVID-19 Inspectors’ in Abuja, FCTA warns Residents
- Top Somali official killed in Mogadishu
- Don Davis’ mother calls out Reno Omokri, Deeper Life members for allegedly threatening her (Video)
- Prominent South African minister dies of Covid-19 complications
BBNaija show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has landed a major ambassadorial deal with leading tech brand, Samsung Nigeria.
The fashion influencer and media personality shared the big announcement via his Twitter account.
Sharing a photo of himself branded with Samsung’s logo,
Ebuka wrote:“B R A N D A M B A S S A D O R
Make way for a global icon and true Nigerian leader!!!
Hello @Samsung!!! Looking forward to an awesome journey with my @Samsung_Nigeria family. Let’s make magic together 🔌”
The top brand headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, also took to their online platforms to welcome Ebuka to the family.