Lucy deemed it fit to react as there have ben insinuations that she’s begging for the gift she receives.
- BBNaija Organizers Announces Lockdown Edition Reunion (Video)
- BBNaija’s Ozo reveals how he handles his female admirers as a superstar
- Alexei Navalny Stripped Of ‘prisoner Of Conscience’ Status By Amnesty International Over His Comments That Compared Immigrants To Cockroaches
- “Let Bobrisky come out without makeup to challenge me” – Upcoming crossdresser, Michelle Page challenges Bobrisky to a beauty contest (Video)
- Truck Driver Crushes Four Hawkers To Death In Anambra As He Was Trying To Escape From Revenue Collectors
Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ star, Lucy Edet has taken to her social media page to admonish critics who always frown whenever she receives gifts from her friends and well-wishers.
The reality star deemed it fit to react as there have ben insinuations that she’s begging for the gift she receives.
This is coming after she revealed her business was supported by fellow housemate, Nengi
She used the opportunity to explain the simplistic rules of ”giving and receiving”.
In her words:The rules of giving are very simple, even the bible says ”Give and you shall receive”
If you are pissed that i am getting gift or something, have you ever sat down to ask yourself that maybe there’s something i am doing right ?
Maybe she is actually giving to people. God says when you’re giving with your right, your left hand should not know.
If i decide to announce when i am giving things, that’s my own choice, I don’t see why i have to explain to anybody who come out to say ”me i am going around begging”