Nengi had taken to Twitter to describe herself as a one in a lifetime kind of woman.
- Shoprite Workers Begin Nationwide Strike
- Emir of Karaga, Alhaji Salihu Tanko dies
- Fire breaks out at Army Headquarters In Abuja
- Two Men Who Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media Caught During Robbery Operation (Video)
- Nigeria Receives First Doses Of COVAX COVID-19 Vaccines
Big Brother Naija star, Nengi has received backlash on social media, over her recent tweet, bragging that it will take a lifetime to find a woman like her.
The Bayelsa born beauty queen had taken to Twitter to describe herself as a one in a lifetime kind of woman.
However, this self appraisal did not sit well with online trolls who dragged her for it.
A troll criticized the reality star for tagging herself a special king of woman, while the troll alleged that she (Nengi) modelled Mercy Eke’s character while in the Big Brother house.
The troll wrote:“No disrespect Nengi but I find it d!fficult to believe ur statement “I’m the blue print .. gonna spend a lifetime tryna find a girl like me” cos during the time of BBN, u were kinda playing Mercy Eke’s scr!pt. Maybe now u are keeping it real. All the same best of luck. No shades”.