Fast-rising Nigerian artiste, Bella Shmurda, has shunned the viral report of of him performing on stage while under the influence of drug.
The video circulating on social media shows the moment the singer staggered on stage and had to be supported by one of his crew members.
Watch the video below:
Bella Shmurda was condemned by social media users, who stated that his incessant usage of drug might end his career. Some concerned fans opined that the singer’s management should help him manage his new-found fame.
See some of the comments below,
@UNCLE_AJALA wrote: “Omo Bella Shmurda needs serious management, before drugs will ruin him, his show at Asaba was an eyesore, he was too high to even perform. Talent without good behaviours and good management will be a waste of talent at the end of the day”.
@90sSophie wrote: “Bella Shmurda needs help. His celebrity friends should reach out before it’s too late”.
@lollypeezle wrote: The earlier Bella Shmurda knows that Nigerians get tired easily when you keep misbehaving, the better for him.
He should go and ask Naira Marley, that one can no longer pull the crowd he pulled during the reign of Soapy again. He released songs of recent and no one cared. Learn.
Reacting to the report, Bella Shmurda stated that the publication’s claim is false and purported. He further backed up his point with a video clip of the same performance from another angle and wrote, “My View!”.
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
- Soldiers Feared Killed In Bandits Attack On Military Base In Katsina
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000