Bobrisky who recently joined the bandwagon of advising ladies to be morally lax seems to be proving that his methods work with his latest paycheck.
- BBNaija’s Ozo reveals how he handles his female admirers as a superstar
- Alexei Navalny Stripped Of ‘prisoner Of Conscience’ Status By Amnesty International Over His Comments That Compared Immigrants To Cockroaches
- “Let Bobrisky come out without makeup to challenge me” – Upcoming crossdresser, Michelle Page challenges Bobrisky to a beauty contest (Video)
- Truck Driver Crushes Four Hawkers To Death In Anambra As He Was Trying To Escape From Revenue Collectors
- Nigerian Rapper, Vector Reveals How Single Ladies Can Stop Inappropriate Touches From Men
Popular male barbie, Bobrisky has shown off a whopping credit alert of 20 million naira credit from his supposed sugar daddy.
The crossdresser who recently joined the bandwagon of advising ladies to be morally lax seems to be proving that his methods work with his latest paycheck.
Sharing a snapshot of the N20m on Instagram, Bobrisky hailed an aphrodisiac brand whom he claims her product unlocked the fortune.
Bobrisky wrote:“Big girl like bob dis is d kind of alert I get 20million Jan 14 look at d date. @tejigold_ ur products speak volume 🔊 2021 if you don’t use @tejigold_ products you are on a long thing. No audio here o !”
In another post,
He added:“Are you still hating ? Pls pick a struggle today ! If you like insult me from now till next year. Ur insult won’t stop my alert !!!!!!!!”