A Nigerian Chef involved in cooking gas explosion in 2018, has stunned social media users with her incredible transformation three years later.
- BBNaija’s Laycon finally gives his reason for wearing ‘big shoe’ to Headies Awards
- Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Rumours that He Broke Up With Babymama, Chioma
- Varsity student allegedly beaten to death over N3500 a week to graduation
- Godwin Emefiele announces adjustment of naira to N410/$1
- Catholic lector and six others killed by bandits in Kaduna
The lady identified @Honoure_ on Twitter, took to the social networking site and shared two photos of herself which are three years apart.
One was a throwback to the moment she fell victim of a gas explosion while cooking, in January 2018, and the other was a more recent photo of her looking like she never had an accident, with just a little bruise wound by her elbow.
Sharing the pictures as part of a challenge,
@Honoure_ wrote;”How it started How it’s going
3years after gas exploded while I was cooking.
I’m forever grateful God.”