A young Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate how a lady he helped with a cleaning job branded him a fraudster.
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
- Soldiers Feared Killed In Bandits Attack On Military Base In Katsina
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000
The man simply known as Bisi, revealed that he contacted the lady through the phone to come over to clean his place, however as the conversation ended, unknown to her that he had not cut the call, she went on to make a statement that shocked him.
While the line was still open, someone at her end asked who called and she mentioned that it is the yahoo boy she works for, unfortunately for her, Bisi overheard her.
The young lad then revealed how disappointed he was to hear her tag him a yahoo boy considering how he has helped her with job, rent and food.
He disclosed that he would no longer be needing her services.
Taking to his Twitter account,
@Biisi96 wrote;‘‘Me: hello please come around
”Woman who cleans for me: okay sir.
”I’m busy so I can’t end the call. She doesn’t also.
Someone asks her who the caller is.
”Her: awon brother yahoo ti mo man ba sise yen ni (“That guy that does yahoo that I work for“)
”This is someone I’ve helped with rent, food and more.
”The job she does for me, it’s not even bcos I can’t clean. I only give it to her because I feel like she needs the money.
”Never for once did you ask what I do for a living but you don run assume.
”Anyway, me I no Dey call am again sha. No yahoo money again. Efcc don collect am”