The Delta State Government has announced a new resumption date for all public and private schools in the state, noting that schools are resuming on January 18.
This is a change from the January 11 date earlier set by the state government for the resumption of primary and secondary schools in the state.
The disclosure is contained in a statement issued by the Commissioner for Basic and Secondary Education, Mr Patrick Ukah, and shared on the official Twitter handle of the state government on Friday.
Ukah urged parents to ensure their guardians are prepared for the resumption date as they will immediately face tests on January 20, 2021.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- ‘June Should Be The Date. Undisputed’ – Anthony Joshua Hints At Showdown Date With Tyson Fury
- Ten Policemen Injured In Auto Crash Involving Bauchi Governor’s Convoy
- Police Arrest Two Men In Ogun For Gang Raping A 16-year-old Girl
- Ex-French President, Nicolas Sarkozy Found Guilty Of Corruption And Sentenced To Jail
- Female Students Sent Home Over Spiritual Attack In Benue School