Deborah Okezie, mother of Don Davis Okezie, a former JSS1 Student of deeper life high school, has called out ex-presidential aide, Reno Omokri and members of Deeper life church for allegedly threatening her.
She recently shared a video of herself on social media, where she claimed that Omokri called her and issued threats over her actions.
She said;“Reno Omokri please leave me alone. The threat is too much. Reno Omokri called me and said I should go and apologise and beg on national Newspaper. That if I do not apologise, anything I see, I take.
I don’t understand what I’m apologizing for. Someone even sent me message asking about the burial of my son, that I’m fighting a church and I will definitely bury my son. If it’s you, how will you feel? I can’t close my eyes well, my BP is high.
I cannot keep quiet and die in silence because the case is in court. They cannot tell me to shut up when deeper life members are treating me anyhow. If I keep quiet and die, this whole thing is over. You people should beg Reno and deeper life members to leave me. You are fighting our G.O, watch what will happen to you. It’s too much.”
- BBNaija Organizers Announces Lockdown Edition Reunion (Video)
- BBNaija’s Ozo reveals how he handles his female admirers as a superstar
- Alexei Navalny Stripped Of ‘prisoner Of Conscience’ Status By Amnesty International Over His Comments That Compared Immigrants To Cockroaches
- “Let Bobrisky come out without makeup to challenge me” – Upcoming crossdresser, Michelle Page challenges Bobrisky to a beauty contest (Video)
- Truck Driver Crushes Four Hawkers To Death In Anambra As He Was Trying To Escape From Revenue Collectors