Don Jazzy has taken another budding singer, identified as Ayra Starr under his wings.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
Ace music producer and executive Don Jazzy sure knows the game of making stars out of talents, and he is at it again as he unveils another new act AyraStarr in his label, Mavins Dynasty.
Recall that Don Jazzy had on February 28th 2017, announced the signings of Johnny Drille, Ladipoe and DNA to Mavin Records. In March 2019, he also announced the signing of Rema, and all of these acts are doing well in the industry.
Taking to social media to announce the official arrival of the teenager, Don Jazzy revealed that he has been working with her behind the scene for over a year, and his music label is proud to present her to the world.
He wrote:“Last year I met the most incredible 18 year old girl, her name is @AyraStarr. It’s been a fantastic experience working behind the scene for over a year and we at Mavin are proud to present her to the world. Pls follow and join me to welcome to MAVIN @ayrastarr #MAVINACTIVATED“