Eva Alordiah was one of the popular Nigerian female rappers and worked collaboratively with P-Square, Ice Prince, MI and others, during her active years.
Nigerian female rapper, Eva Alordiah has revealed why she stopped making music.
The Delta-born multi-talented artistes was one of the popular Nigerian female rappers and worked collaboratively with P-Square, Ice Prince, MI and others, during her active years.
The 32-year-old stopped making music abruptly in 2016, then relocated to Ghana.
An inquisitive fan on Instagram recently asked the writer and make-up artist why she stopped making music.
The fan wrote, “I still don’t know why you stopped making music.”.
And Eva responded, “I stopped to get back to my core essence. I stopped for me.”
- ‘June Should Be The Date. Undisputed’ – Anthony Joshua Hints At Showdown Date With Tyson Fury
- Ten Policemen Injured In Auto Crash Involving Bauchi Governor’s Convoy
- Police Arrest Two Men In Ogun For Gang Raping A 16-year-old Girl
- Ex-French President, Nicolas Sarkozy Found Guilty Of Corruption And Sentenced To Jail
- Female Students Sent Home Over Spiritual Attack In Benue School