A Nigerian nurse identified as @AmaluFuchi on Twitter, has taken to the microblogging platform to bid farewell to her countrymen as she goes abroad to start life afresh.
Amalu recently hopped on a plane to the United Kingdom, where she intends to continue her nursing practice.
She informed social media users of her decision to flee via her Twitter account, as photos were shared of herself at the airport in England.
The nurse had already arrived the European country before tweeting her goodbyes, saying that Nigeria has done some evils to her.
She was able to secure accommodation in Sunderland and her joy knew no bounds at the prospects of a beautiful future.
Sharing the images,
She wrote;”Goodbye Nigeria
The evil you have done is enough
- Cemetery Worker Dies After Grave He Was Digging Collapsed On Him
- Police Arrest Ogun Deputy Speaker For ‘breach Of Public Peace’
- ‘The North Should Not Forget That Petroleum Comes From The South’ – Afenifere Speaks On Strike Action By Cattle Dealers
- Governor Abubakar Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos)
- ‘Aregbesola did not receive any salary in his eight-year stint as governor in Osun’ – Aide