Anambra State government has denied rumours that the state Governor, Willie Obiano and wife, Ebelechukwu Obiano have tested positive for COVID-19.
The rumours going around the state are that the wife of the Chief of Staff to the Governor, Mr Primus Odili who came from the US to celebrate the Yuletide with her family infected the governor’s family after meeting with them.
A Special Adviser to Governor Obiano and media aide to Odili, Mr Chike Okoli stated that the rumours were false as Odili’s wife is neither positive of the virus nor the governor’s family.
Okoli said, “This is trash and cheap blackmail against perceived opponents, with the majority of them not worthy of any response.
“The recent viral post that there has been a coronavirus scare in government house is not only infantile but the height of mischief, obviously driven by envy and jealousy.
“For the records, there’s no such scare in government house; least of all, being triggered by the wife of the COS.
“The Governor is 100% fine and going about his administrative duties diligently while observing the world recommended wearing of face mask, sanitizing and social distancing.
“The post is therefore part of the evil machinations of those, who, for reasons best known to them, are envious and jealous of the young man, Primus, his track records and his wife, whose only offense is that she visits her husband from time to time from America.”
“Primus and his wife are hale and hearty. The wife is safely back to the United States and doing her work, while our governor is safely doing his work here,” he added.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Woman sold her day-old baby for N10, 000 after attempt to kill the child failed
- Meet Bauchi Carpenter Who Plans To Have 40 Children, As He Welcomes His 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th Children Within 3 Weeks
- OMG!!! Mother Of 4 Stabbed Children To Death Thought She Remove The Presence Of Evil Spirit
- TRAGEDY!!! See How Woman And Baby Were Crushed By Police Van (Video)
- TRAGIC!!! See How Jealous Girlfriend Killed Her Lover