Ondo State Government has declared that the presidency is emotionally attached to Fulani herdsmen after Garba Shehu condemned directive for Fulani herdsmen to vacate forest reserves.
The State Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Donald Ojogo in his reaction to the statement by the Presidency against the directive of the State government banning the operation of unregistered Fulani herdsmen in its forest reserves.
The Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari, Garba Shehu condemned the directive by the Ondo State government.
However, Ojogo insisted that Shehu’s comment was inimical to the existence of Nigeria.
Ojogo said Shehu had stated “unambiguously, the position of the Federal Government.
He said, “The Ondo State Government did not ask Fulani to leave the state.
“The governor said herdsmen who are unregistered should leave our forests.
“The statement from Garba Shehu is brazen display of emotional attachments and it’s very inimical to the corporate existence of Nigeria.
“We need clearly defined actions on the part of the Federal Government to decimate the erroneous impression that the inspiration of these criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen is that of power.
“Our unity is threatened, no doubt.
“It states in a breath that the governor fights crime with passion while it is prevaricating on the atrocities.
“The question is, are the herdsmen who are perpetrating murder, kidnapping and robbery more important than government and even the Federal Government in this case?
“Ethnic nationality and activism on the part of anyone hiding under the Presidency or federal government is an ill wind.”
Read more on our Metro News Page
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000
- WAHALA!!! See How Daughters Fight Ogboni Confraternity Who Tried To Take Their Father’s Corpse Away During Burial Ceremony
- Kim Kardashian To Keep $60m Hidden Hills Home Amid Divorce From Kanye West
- YAWA!!! “Marry Her Or Go To Jail” Man Who Raped Mad Woman Forced To Choose