King Spesh took to Instagram to remind his followers that Hushpuppi and Woodberry is still under arrest.
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
- Soldiers Feared Killed In Bandits Attack On Military Base In Katsina
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000
Celebrity hypeman, King Spesh has called for the release of alleged internet fraudsters, Hushpuppi and his partner, Woodberry.
Spesh took to Instagram to remind his followers that Hushpuppi is still under arrest. He lamented about how the world forgets about things and move on easily.
He also accused his followers of forgetting about the lavish spenders, Hushpuppi and Woodberry.
See his post below:
Recall that Hushpuppi and Mr Woodbery amongst others were nabbed by Interpol and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI in Dubai in June, 2020.
Shorty afterwards, the Dubai police released a videodetailing how the arrest of the Nigerian Dubai-based big boy was effected.
The video confirmed the arrest of the socialite following an extensive operation named “Fox Hunt 2”, which revealed a hidden online fraud network that was committing crimes outside the UAE, including money-laundering, cyber fraud, hacking, criminal impersonation, banking fraud and identity theft.