Davido has finally joined his family’s multi-billionaire enterprise, Pacific holdings limited.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
DMW Records CEO, David ‘Davido’ Adeleke has been made one of the board of directors in one of the family business of the Adelekes.
The popular singer who has always shunned the idea of been part of his family business seems to have finally bowed to pressure.
In a recent, Davido confirmed his membership as one of the directors of one Pacific Holding Limited. According to him, it is a bold step that he took in the year 2021.
He tweeted:“omo nah 2021 o I dun dey chook head small small”
Pacific holding consists of 6 subsidiary companies that include: Pacific Drilling Company Ltd, Pacific Farm Ltd., Intertrade Warehousing Ltd., Junior Venture Ltd., Pacific Freightliners Ltd., Pacific Gas Company Ltd.