Nigerian singer, Temmie Ovwasa professionally known as YBNL Princess has taken to social media to flaunt a tattoo underneath her side boobs.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
Speaking about the tattoo, the singer and artist revealed that it makes her feel powerful whenever she looks at it.
While flaunting her tattoo, Temmie seized the opportunity to described how it feels for her to live and be free in a society that constantly judge people.
Taking to Instagram,
She wrote:“Everyday I look at this tattoo, I feel powerful. It takes balls to live true and free in a society that’s so hateful, and I can say it with my chest that most of you who throw stones don’t have half of my balls which is why your hate only amuses me. Live, Love and remember you’re the shit.”