Davido, who has never hidden his love for his late mother, recently shared an old letter he wrote to his mother shortly after her death.
- Stop foreign businesses exploiting our markets, Buhari directs Revenue Collectors
- Beware of fake ‘COVID-19 Inspectors’ in Abuja, FCTA warns Residents
- Top Somali official killed in Mogadishu
- Don Davis’ mother calls out Reno Omokri, Deeper Life members for allegedly threatening her (Video)
- Prominent South African minister dies of Covid-19 complications
Popular Nigerian Singer, Davido, who has never hidden his love for his late mother, recently shared an old letter he wrote to his mother shortly after her death.
Davido took to Twitter to share the letter with the caption ;
Look what I found Sweet mother
The Letter read:Sweet mother,
How much i love you and how much love you gave to me.
Despite my stuborness you are there to correct me.
I miss your warm hugs, lovely kisses and your lovely smile. You are a rare mother. You are one in a million. You will always be on my mind. Rest in peace mum.