Ex-Presidential Spokesman, Doyin Okupe, has reacted to the news of his 27-year-old son, Bolu, coming out as a ”proud GAY man”.
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
- Soldiers Feared Killed In Bandits Attack On Military Base In Katsina
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000
Bolu had recently taken to his social media page to pledge allegiance to the rainbow community with the words ”GAY AF”.
Reacting to the news, Doyin Okupe took to his social media page to say he sees it as a major spiritual challenge but he knows that God will make him overcome this ”whole saga”
He also emphatically stated that due to his strident Christian beliefs, he is vehemently opposed to homosexuality.
He wrote on Twitter:My attention has been drawn to a publication of my 27yr old son, Bolu okupe, in which he declared publicly that he is Gay.
I gave him that name MOBA OLUWA RIN, ( I WALKED WITH GOD) because he was born at the time I gave my life to Christ.
I have been aware of this his new orientation for a while now.
He knows that as a Christian and a witness for Christ ( an evangelist) I am vehemently opposed to homosexuality as it runs contrary to the avowed precepts of my Christian faith.