Davido disclosed that during the days before he became a star, he had lived with the defunct Mo Hits crew at their residence.
- ‘We Condemn Their Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho’ – Afenifere Reacts
- Traders Defend Themselves Against Touts At Alaba International Market (Video)
- Seven of the 317 Jangebe Schoolgirls escape from their abductors in Zamfara
- ‘Invite Gumi And Shekau First Before Disturbing Me’ – Sunday Igboho
- Ondo State Nurses To Embark On Warning Strike
Popular Nigerian singer, Davido has told fans and followers that contrary to the general notion, he actually struggled at some point in his career.
He disclosed that during the days before he became a star, he had lived with the defunct Mo Hits crew at their residence.
It is believed that his stay at the Mo Hits crib was around the time he was still upcoming in the industry.
According to Davido, he spent a year living with members of the former leading label, which was founded by Don Jazzy.
The singer made the revelation when a Twitter influencer opined that Davido never had an ‘I never blow‘ stage in his career.
”Davido doesn’t have “When I never blow” stage. Came in with a hit,’‘ he tweeted.
The ‘So Crazy’ crooner and father of three quickly corrected him, saying;
”I did o .. we all did … I was in mohits house for a year…”