A Nigerian couple have intrigued social media users with their love story which is one of relentlessness in the face of a stumbling block to a Happily Ever After.
Sharing the story of how they met, the bride-to-be, narrated how the man liked multiple photos of her on Instagram, so she visited his account and returned the favour by liking his too.
The woman revealed that she then travelled from Abeokuta to Lagos to see him and they had a good time. When she was leaving, he told her he has a girlfriend and his relationship was a serious one, but this did not stop her from keeping her eyes on the prize.
According to her, she “kept going secretly” to see the man and they are now engaged to be married this weekend.
Advising ladies, she said, “Again, ladies if a guy tells you he has a girlfriend and you love the guy please go ahead lol, anything can happen. “
- Shoprite Workers Begin Nationwide Strike
- Emir of Karaga, Alhaji Salihu Tanko dies
- Fire breaks out at Army Headquarters In Abuja
- Two Men Who Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media Caught During Robbery Operation (Video)
- Nigeria Receives First Doses Of COVAX COVID-19 Vaccines