According to Blessing Egbe, if humans left things the way God created it to be and people married as virgins and remained faithful thereafter, then there won’t be the issue of DNA tests and all.
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000
- WAHALA!!! See How Daughters Fight Ogboni Confraternity Who Tried To Take Their Father’s Corpse Away During Burial Ceremony
- Kim Kardashian To Keep $60m Hidden Hills Home Amid Divorce From Kanye West
- YAWA!!! “Marry Her Or Go To Jail” Man Who Raped Mad Woman Forced To Choose
In light of the trending topic of paternity DNA tests after it was revealed that one Mr. Tunde discovered that his children were not his after so many years and because of this, lost his life shortly after the discovery, Nigerian filmmaker, Blessing Egbe has weighed in on the trending topic.
According to the filmmaker, if humans left things the way God created it to be and people married as virgins and remained faithful thereafter, then there won’t be the issue of DNA tests and all.
She tweeted:This DNA trend may cause Husbands to start beholding their ‘kids’ with scrutiny, and force Wives to recheck diaries, study past calendars and backtrack. In all things let love lead. 2021. Less heartbreaks.
Imagine If things were the way God created it to be, and we all got married as Virgins, and stayed faithful thereafter. There’ll be no need for DNA. But alas Virtue is hard , and unpopular, as we see in story of “The Ten Virgins”. My own sha is, they should not produce fake kits
And while it has been termed paternity fraud. Know that, there are 2 people involved in the fraudulent act. The real father of the child, who is also living a lie in his home and defrauding gis wife of his vow of faithfulness. Where does he stand in this title “paternity” fraud??