In a recent tweet, Vee advised people to take it easy on themselves in the bid to get wealthy.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
Big Brother Naija lockdown finalist, Vee has advised her fans followers to be patient in the quest for wealth.
In a recent tweet, the reality star advised people to take it easy on themselves in the bid to get wealthy.
The budding singer noted that if many should realize the extent people go to get money, they would definitely see the need to take things easy.
Vee opined that people would stop being hard on themselves if they found out the way some people make their money.
She tweeted:“If you found out how some people make their money, you’d stop being so hard on yourself. Be patient.”