According to Nengi, she has had a hard time handling trolls and insults on social media by netizens
- BBNaija Organizers Announces Lockdown Edition Reunion (Video)
- BBNaija’s Ozo reveals how he handles his female admirers as a superstar
- Alexei Navalny Stripped Of ‘prisoner Of Conscience’ Status By Amnesty International Over His Comments That Compared Immigrants To Cockroaches
- “Let Bobrisky come out without makeup to challenge me” – Upcoming crossdresser, Michelle Page challenges Bobrisky to a beauty contest (Video)
- Truck Driver Crushes Four Hawkers To Death In Anambra As He Was Trying To Escape From Revenue Collectors
Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ finalist, Nengu Rebbeca Hampson, has admitted that it is not easy being a celebrity and having to cope with trolls and negative comments on a daily.
According to Nengi, she has had a hard time handling trolls and insults on social media by rival fans. This revelation from Nengi comes after a fan asked her to share how she handles social media trolls and insults.
The fan asked ;Nengi Pengi you are always loved. How do you cope with all the troll from left, right and center? I hope is not affecting your mental health. Always the Lord is your strength. Stay happy always 100%
Nengi replied ;It’s not easy I must say Cause in as much as I put myself up for it,public figures and celebrities are still human and having to see the trolling and insults it takes a lot of Will power to withstand and not give up. I am happy I got you all that love me so that is enough for me