Laycon featured on the popular show hosted by veteran Disc Jockey, DJ Jimmy Jatt, in order to address some of the criticisms he has received regarding his music career.
Big Brother Naija season 5 winner, Olamilekan Agbeleshe alia Laycon, has dissed critics in a rap freestyle on revered rap show, Jimmy’s Jump Off.
The 26-year-old rapper featured on the popular show hosted by veteran Disc Jockey, DJ Jimmy Jatt, in order to address some of the criticisms he has received regarding his music career.
The singer, was recently written off on social media after a man said his career might fade away like that of his BBNaija colleague and musician, Efe.
However, in the freestyle on Jimmy’s Jump Off, Laycon addressed several issues ranging from his lifestyle choice since he won the show, his approach to competition, and others.
Some of his punchlines were:”Firstly you’ll never see me talking shit about another person, I’m on my shit.
“Secondly, you’ll never see me trying to pull another person down.”
“There’s a lot to brag about but I stay humble.
“You don’t see war generals make enemies with those they’ve already defeated, they just move forward and conquer more territories.”
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols