Rahama Sadau said this while responding to a fan who asked if she was ready to quit acting for marriage.
Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau said she’s not going to quit acting because of marriage.
The actress said this while responding to a fan who asked if she was ready to quit acting for marriage.
In response, the actress said she cannot quit acting because it is a profession and like every other profession, a woman can continue her acting career and still be legally married.
She further stresses that media or acting should not be excluded from women because it is also a legit and decent profession.
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
- Soldiers Feared Killed In Bandits Attack On Military Base In Katsina
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000
Read the exchange below;
It seems the fan asking the question might be interested in the actress but cannot have her doing her acting career while she married to him.
Well, this is just a mere assumption, but the actress has made her final decision, whoever wants her, must accept that she cannot forfeit her acting career for marriage.