Jason Njoku, CEO of movie streaming platform, iRoko TV is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the day he met his wife Mary Remmy Njoku, for the first time.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
The entrepreneur took to Twitter to share a photo of them taken years ago alongside a recent one taken with their three kids.
Sharing the throwback photo he wrote, “10 years to the day we met.”