Popular Nigerian actress, Omowunmi Ajiboye has taken to social media to publicly thank God for saving her son from being a victim of the Abeokuta tanker explosion.
- Shoprite Workers Begin Nationwide Strike
- Emir of Karaga, Alhaji Salihu Tanko dies
- Fire breaks out at Army Headquarters In Abuja
- Two Men Who Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media Caught During Robbery Operation (Video)
- Nigeria Receives First Doses Of COVAX COVID-19 Vaccines
Recall that in the early hours of yesterday, January 20th, a petrol laden tanker reportedly fell and burst into flames around IBB Boulevard, opposite GTBank Kuto, Abeokuta.
According to the actress, the incident happened in front of her son’s school, few minutes after she dropped him off.
Taking to Instagram,
She wrote:“This incident happened at the front of my Son school @obadaraogungbe not up to 5min we dropped him 😔Thank you lord for not giving me any reason to mourn over my SON and FAMILY 🙏🙏🙏Pls FAM help me thank GOD on behalf of me and my Family”.
The actress also shared a photo of actor, Ayobami Daniel alongside a video from the tanker explosion scene as she thanked God for also saving him and revealed Ayobami lost his car to the fire incident.
She wrote:“Thank God for your life my boy @ayobami__daniel Olorun a pese Owo to ma fi ra motor min fun e ni Oruko jesu🙏🙏, Kadupe fun emi 🙏🙏”.