Huddah Monroe took to her Instagram story to share this controversial statement that has raised eyebrows on social media.
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000
- WAHALA!!! See How Daughters Fight Ogboni Confraternity Who Tried To Take Their Father’s Corpse Away During Burial Ceremony
- Kim Kardashian To Keep $60m Hidden Hills Home Amid Divorce From Kanye West
- YAWA!!! “Marry Her Or Go To Jail” Man Who Raped Mad Woman Forced To Choose
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has opined that contrary to popular belief, children are not a blessing, but a burden.
The entrepreneur took to her Instagram story to share this controversial statement that has raised eyebrows on social media.
She raised this notion while addressing people who hate on kids from wealthy homes. According to her, they should blame their parents who failed to adequately plan their finances and depended on the philosophy that children are a blessing.
She further added that children are not a blessing but a burden to people who lack the financial capacity to cater for them.
She wrote:“People who hate on rich kids, Blame your parents for not planning & being lazy and thinking children are a blessing!
“Kids are not a blessing. They are a burden if you can’t afford them!”