A Nigerian film maker with Twitter username, @Olaondeck has called out popular Instagram comedienne, Taaooma over N1.5million skit .
- BBNaija Organizers Announces Lockdown Edition Reunion (Video)
- BBNaija’s Ozo reveals how he handles his female admirers as a superstar
- Alexei Navalny Stripped Of ‘prisoner Of Conscience’ Status By Amnesty International Over His Comments That Compared Immigrants To Cockroaches
- “Let Bobrisky come out without makeup to challenge me” – Upcoming crossdresser, Michelle Page challenges Bobrisky to a beauty contest (Video)
- Truck Driver Crushes Four Hawkers To Death In Anambra As He Was Trying To Escape From Revenue Collectors
Ola alleged that a client paid the content creator the sum of N1.5million naira to shoot a short video for his brand, but the client didn’t like the work on completion.
Ola further alleged that after the client complained about the video to Taaooma, her stance was “Take it or leave it”.
Giving a full detail of transpired,
He tweeted,“Paid Taaoma 1.5m.
“She shot video and the client doesn’t like the work done. and her position is TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
“We are not asking for a full refund, but at least a sense of concession will go a long way.
“1.5m gone like that
“And you guys wonder how Maraji fell off? For those of you asking “What did Maraji do?”.
“Maraji didn’t do anything in this situation and she’s a fantastic story teller.
“However, ask anyone who has worked with her and her team, she’s not the easiest person to work with.
“Hence the reason for the honest comparison”.