A Nigerian man simply identified as Olayinka, thank God as he buys himself a Lexus SUV, what he couldn’t dream of affording 5 years ago.
In a post via his handle @YinkaPost on Tuesday, January 5, the man said his eyes were filled with tears after he bought a Lexus SUV from the dealership.
According to Olayinka, the car he could only dream of having 5 years ago was a Toyota Big Daddy.
He then expressed gratitude to God in prayers, as he never expected his life to change that fast.
The young man shared a photo of the new vehicle with the caption:
“I was teary when driving my car home from the dealership today. Here is a guy who just 5 years ago couldn’t dream pass a Toyota Big Daddy. ME? Alhamdulilah.”
- Cemetery Worker Dies After Grave He Was Digging Collapsed On Him
- Police Arrest Ogun Deputy Speaker For ‘breach Of Public Peace’
- ‘The North Should Not Forget That Petroleum Comes From The South’ – Afenifere Speaks On Strike Action By Cattle Dealers
- Governor Abubakar Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos)
- ‘Aregbesola did not receive any salary in his eight-year stint as governor in Osun’ – Aide