Popular Nigerian author and social media commenter, Reno Omokri has said that many are miserable today because they married in a hurry.
- Cemetery Worker Dies After Grave He Was Digging Collapsed On Him
- Police Arrest Ogun Deputy Speaker For ‘breach Of Public Peace’
- ‘The North Should Not Forget That Petroleum Comes From The South’ – Afenifere Speaks On Strike Action By Cattle Dealers
- Governor Abubakar Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos)
- ‘Aregbesola did not receive any salary in his eight-year stint as governor in Osun’ – Aide
The Amazon best-seller gave this rare nugget of wisdom in a recent tweet he shared via his official Twitter page.
Taking to Twitter, Reno Omokri advised singles not to marry because all their friends are getting married and they’re ashamed of being the last one.
He also told singles to be patient while assuring them that the kind of person they desire to marry exists. “Don’t settle for less” he said.
He tweeted:“Dear singles, the person you desire to marry exists. Don’t settle for an available person because all your friends have married and you are ashamed of being the last one. Many of your friends are miserable because they married quick, but not right! #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets”