According to the man, marrying an Igbo woman can make a man’s millions to be multiplied in hundred folds.
- BBNaija Organizers Announces Lockdown Edition Reunion (Video)
- BBNaija’s Ozo reveals how he handles his female admirers as a superstar
- Alexei Navalny Stripped Of ‘prisoner Of Conscience’ Status By Amnesty International Over His Comments That Compared Immigrants To Cockroaches
- “Let Bobrisky come out without makeup to challenge me” – Upcoming crossdresser, Michelle Page challenges Bobrisky to a beauty contest (Video)
- Truck Driver Crushes Four Hawkers To Death In Anambra As He Was Trying To Escape From Revenue Collectors
A Nigerian man identified as King Kuti, has spoken on the value inherent in getting married to a woman from the south-eastern part of Nigeria.
According to him, marrying an Igbo woman can make a man’s millions to be multiplied in hundred folds.
King Kuti, who got married to an Igbo Twitter influencer with handle @Iyawothickerbody in 2020, told men looking to settle down, to marry an igbo girl and watch as their N1 million turns to N100 million.
He made the assertion on the premise of the tribe being ‘too’ business oriented.
He tweeted:”Marry an Igbo girl and watch your 1m turns into 100m
I don’t know how but mehn. These Tribe too dey business oriented”