Michael Boulos has engaged his girlfriend, Tiffany Trump, the daughter of outgoing US President, Donald Trump.
- Shoprite Workers Begin Nationwide Strike
- Emir of Karaga, Alhaji Salihu Tanko dies
- Fire breaks out at Army Headquarters In Abuja
- Two Men Who Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media Caught During Robbery Operation (Video)
- Nigeria Receives First Doses Of COVAX COVID-19 Vaccines
Lagos based billionaire Michael Boulos, has engaged his girlfriend, Tiffany Trump, the daughter of outgoing US President, Donald Trump.
The young billionaire presented a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring, as he engages the love of his life.
The 27-year-old announced her engagement on Tuesday, her father’s last full day at the White House.
In a Twitter post, the Georgetown Law graduate described the engagement as her most special White House memory, while paying tribute to her fiancé, whom she has been dating for just over two years.
She tweeted:“It has been an honor to celebrate many milestones, historic occasions and create memories with my family here at the White House, none more special than my engagement to my amazing fiancé @MichaelZBoulos! Feeling blessed and excited for the next chapter!”