Photos of A Nigerian-South Korean mixed runway model who is simply identified as Han Hyun-min has become the topic of discussion on the streets of social media.
A twitter user with handle @senorita_zee shared some photos of the runway model captioning:
A Nigerian-South Korean mixed runway model. Han Hyun min
See photos below:
Her post has since caused a stir and sparked hilarious reactions on social media.
- Lady Gaga Promises To Pay N240M To Anyone Who Found Her Stolen Dogs
- Osinbajo Disagrees With CBN On Cryptocurrency Ban, Calls For Regulation (Video)
- “Go for an STD test” – Popular OAP N6 Advice Bobrisky And Nkechi Sunday
- ”Tell your papa to make e do am” – Peruzzi says as he blasted troll who rubbished his song
- BBNaija’s TBoss slams men who give their girlfriends gifts only to collect them when things go sour
Read some comments below;
Han Hyun-min (born 19 May 2001) is a South Korean male model who is the first Korean model of African descent to walk the catwalks in South Korea.
Han was born in 2001 to a Nigerian father and a Korean mother from the Han family of Chungju. He was raised in the Itaewon neighborhood of Seoul, where many foreigners in South Korea reside, as well as some of the richest South Korean entrepreneurs.