The National Examinations Council (NECO) has fixed new dates for the 2020 SSCE external examinations.
This was disclosed in a statement by the Head, Information and Public Relations Division, Azeez Sani, noting that the examination which was earlier scheduled to commence on Monday, February 1, 2021, and end on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, will now start on Monday, February 8, 2021, and end on Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
“Following requests by candidates to be given more time to complete their registration process for the 2020 SSCE (External), the National Examinations Council (NECO) has fixed new dates for the examination,” the statement said.
The Council also announced that the candidates who missed some papers during the 2020 SSCE (Internal) due to the EndSARS protests in some states to take note of these new dates.
“The council hereby informs those candidates, who missed some papers during the 2020 SSCE (Internal) due to the EndSARS protests in some states, to take note of these new dates and report for the examinations accordingly at their various examination centers to be designated,” it said.
All candidates are advised to access the revised Examination Time Table on the Council’s website: www.neco.gov.ng.”
Read more on our News Page
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols