A Nigerian couple who emigrated to Canada in search of greener pasture have bought their first house just two years after they left Nigeria.
- ‘June Should Be The Date. Undisputed’ – Anthony Joshua Hints At Showdown Date With Tyson Fury
- Ten Policemen Injured In Auto Crash Involving Bauchi Governor’s Convoy
- Police Arrest Two Men In Ogun For Gang Raping A 16-year-old Girl
- Ex-French President, Nicolas Sarkozy Found Guilty Of Corruption And Sentenced To Jail
- Female Students Sent Home Over Spiritual Attack In Benue School
The husband identified as Nonso shared the good news few days after his wife gave birth to their first child.
Taking to his Twitter page,
He tweeted:“Almost two years ago, my wife and I decided to hit hard reset. We left everything behind to start aftresh in a brand new country with no family or friends around. This week we bought our first house in Canada. #Thankful”