A Nigerian medical doctor has been denied an Australian visa because of a social media post she made some years back.
- BBNaija Organizers Announces Lockdown Edition Reunion (Video)
- BBNaija’s Ozo reveals how he handles his female admirers as a superstar
- Alexei Navalny Stripped Of ‘prisoner Of Conscience’ Status By Amnesty International Over His Comments That Compared Immigrants To Cockroaches
- “Let Bobrisky come out without makeup to challenge me” – Upcoming crossdresser, Michelle Page challenges Bobrisky to a beauty contest (Video)
- Truck Driver Crushes Four Hawkers To Death In Anambra As He Was Trying To Escape From Revenue Collectors
According to Twitter user @drpenking, the lady’s post was deemed ‘homophobic’ and as such, was enough to deny her the visa/scholarship she’s wanted for over three years.
The twitter user wrote:If you have Japa plans be mindful of what you tweet o. Today, they denied my Doctor friend VISA to Australia for a scholarship she won for Masters in Public Health because of a thread she made about Homsexuality 3 years ago (August 23, 2017).They said she is homophobic.Christ!