Nigerian lady, Ololade Adetifa, has showed how bright some women can be as graduated with distinction in electrical electronics engineering.
- Woman sold her day-old baby for N10, 000 after attempt to kill the child failed
- Meet Bauchi Carpenter Who Plans To Have 40 Children, As He Welcomes His 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th Children Within 3 Weeks
- OMG!!! Mother Of 4 Stabbed Children To Death Thought She Remove The Presence Of Evil Spirit
- TRAGEDY!!! See How Woman And Baby Were Crushed By Police Van (Video)
- TRAGIC!!! See How Jealous Girlfriend Killed Her Lover
Ololade announced that she now holds a master’s in drilling and well engineering from the reputable Robert Gordon University Aberdeen.
For Ololade Adetifa, a graduate of electrical electronics engineering, achieving one of the worthiest results in a male-dominated field of study can just be one of the best highlights in the journey of life.
Ololade did not just graduate, she also made distinction, as she stated in a post on her LinkedIn account.
She posted:“I am Ololade Adetifa, a graduate of Electrical Electronics Engineering from the prestigious Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti and now, I have a Master’s degree in drilling and well engineering from the reputable Robert Gordon University Aberdeen.