A Nigerian man, identified as Ayo Philips, has officially become a US citizen years after his parents made a huge sacrifice to send him abroad.
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
- Soldiers Feared Killed In Bandits Attack On Military Base In Katsina
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000
Mr. Ayo took to Twitter to share his inspiring story. According to him, his parents used their property as collateral to get $1500 (N571,875.00) loan for his one-way ticket to America.
20 years later, his life has changed for good as he is now a part-owner of a big business in America with an opportunity to make his parent’s sacrifice their greatest investment of all time.
Decades after his migration to God’s own country, Mr. Ayo is now a US citizen and has a beautiful family.
Sharing photos of himself and his family outside the US immigration building,
He tweeted:“At 2:23pm CT today, I became an American
20 yrs ago, my parents took out a $1500 loan guaranteed by their possessions to get me on a 1-way flight here
Today, I am part-owner of a business with an opportunity to make that their greatest investment
That’s the magic of America.”