An upcoming Nollywood actress, Sotonye Dyblin-Green, has passed away.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
Reports alleged that the actress,Sotonye Green died from COVID-19 complications. Confirming her demise, Debby King, who is her ally in the industry revealed in a post on her Instagram that Green gave up the ghost on Monday, January 11.
It was learnt that the upcoming actress, had spent days at the Yaba COVID19 Isolation centre.
Debby while reacting to the death of her friend, accused the management of the Lagos COVID-19 Isolation center of sharp practices while her friend was being treated until she passed out.
Debby alleged:“Please if you know anyone who has COVID, they should stay home, self isolate and treat themselves. They should not go to that Yaba Isolation center. They are killing people there so that they can have numbers to count”
She added: “Imagine, they would come and take her oxygen, Oxygen that her family bought for her, they will take it and give to other people. It is the people that give them money they give oxygen to. People that bribe them are the people they take care of. They would come and collect her oxygen and give to other people. Lagos state government, please look into this. That place they are just killing people. That Isolation center in Yaba.”