A UK-based Nigerian pastor, Rev. Prince Dom Odoemena has been accused of abandoning his wife and 4 children in the UK to take a new wife in Nigeria.
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000
- WAHALA!!! See How Daughters Fight Ogboni Confraternity Who Tried To Take Their Father’s Corpse Away During Burial Ceremony
- Kim Kardashian To Keep $60m Hidden Hills Home Amid Divorce From Kanye West
- YAWA!!! “Marry Her Or Go To Jail” Man Who Raped Mad Woman Forced To Choose
The clergyman who was ordained in the Anglican Diocese of Orlu Imo state, works as an Assistant Curate at Emmanuel Church in Forest Gate, East London, and the Vocations Officer (vocations Enabler ) with the Church of England.
However, Rev. Prince was called out for allegedly subjecting his wife, Genevieve to physical and emotional abuse over the years.
Genevieve and Prince are said to married for 10 years and their union blessed with 4 kids.
Viral photos of the mother of four, seemingly back up the claims of physical abuse, as Genevive is pictured with a bump on her head and blood oozing from her split lower lip.
Rev. Prince Odoemena reportedly abandoned his wife and children in the UK and returned to Nigeria to marry someone else.
It was alleged that to justify his actions, Prince told everyone that his wife Genevieve has been cheating on him, and allegedly falsely claimed he’s been financially responsible for her and their kids even though he’s left no longer with her.
Genevive is said to have helped him get a British citizenship and supported him through his studies in the UK.
According to viral reports Prince Odoemena’s wedding to his second wife held in Jan 2021, while he’s still legally married to his first wife. Meanwhile, there’s a letter serving rounds online, said to have been addressed to the Church of England to report his actions to the Church.