President Buhari’s son-in-law, Turad Sha’aban, celebrated his birthday in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, on Thursday, January 7.
Turad had a small birthday dinner with his wife and close friends in attendance.
He got married to President Buhari’s daughter, Hanan, in September 2020 and a lot of reputable guests were in attendance.
The venue of the grand wedding was the Aso Rock Presidential Villa and was tagged as ‘The First Wedding’, being the first wedding to ever hold inside the Aso Villa.
- Shoprite Workers Begin Nationwide Strike
- Emir of Karaga, Alhaji Salihu Tanko dies
- Fire breaks out at Army Headquarters In Abuja
- Two Men Who Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media Caught During Robbery Operation (Video)
- Nigeria Receives First Doses Of COVAX COVID-19 Vaccines